Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day1: Feb 16. technically it's 105 days, but....





So I got inspired by Mark Jones to make a blog.

|clickable|


He's so cool, i love him and everything he does.
Dznr Emjay's Blog


So this blog will be about my life until the day I turn 16; June 2nd.
my life has its interesting moments....
and besides, I have nothing else productive to do with my time.




Recap on the weekend.


Feb. 14
Happy Valentine's Day!
my mom left to New Jersey; she's coming back wed.


Feb. 15
Happy Birthday Nydia!
FunkyFresh 80's!



her entrance


it was so hype man.


Mark&Kiara are amazing dancers!!!


Kiara mi Dominicana!
girl can danceee!


|clickable|



Mark!




I had the best time of my life.


Feb.16
Happy Birthday Reese!!!
I have your balloons!





That's about it.



<3 Giselle.Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment