Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day11: Feb 26. pathetic ass...

I'm getting really sick&tired of my voice.
I can't stand it.
f.cking go to helllll.



Other than that i had a pretty bad day.
Reese ain't bring Unit 8 for AP World so that'll probably bring
my grade down to a C.
thx Reese -_-




ok so I never thought I would ever meet
a more pathetic guy, until I met Tony.

If you don't know Tony

he's Rosanna's ex.


He is so pathetic.
He goes out with 5 girls (that look alike&know each other!) at the same time.
He has girls in different counties.
He causes all this drama.
& he's asked at least 5 girls to prom(all rejected) when he has a girlfriend!!!!

WTF IS THAT SHYT?!


He still txts all his exes (including Rosanna) saying,
"Hey you wanna skip with me today?"
"Let's talk"
"I still have feelings for you"
"Eat lunch with me today"
"Let's get together this weekend"

mind you, he has a GIRLFRIEND!!


& she's making the same mistakes
by braking up with him
&taking him back.


I have nothing against her, but I do against Mr. Tony Young

He's a "Gigaho"



He puts everyone through all this bullshit.
Get a life.


& stop txting me!!!!
yea he txts me too, when he KNOWS I hate his ass!




I'm so amused
<3 Giselle.Marie


& btw, I could care less if he sees this
or someone else does and tells him.
try me.




QOD: "What if I pushed you off a cliff?" -Reese

My Tought: LMFAOOOO!!!! people nowadayss....

Jenee made my dayyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment