Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day10: Feb 25. wowwww...wooww....

I sound like a boy that's going through puberty.
(just thought I'd put that out there)


So idk the deal with my school
& Blood Drives.
We have at least 5 a yr. & they're always like,
"Make it the biggest one yet!"

Do they not realize that we are just kids,
and we need most of our blood to keep growing?
They take so much & people faint and get nauseous, it's scary.


There were like 4 of these bad boys.


Not to say I'm not gonna give blood next year.
But some ppl do it EVERY blood drive.
wow.



I'm having some "complications" in my life.
Let's just put it like that.




Today we went to the park.
By "we" I mean: me, Ale, Ilisha!, Jenee, and the crazy lil girls.


Can you guess who?

hint hint* J.L.W.

Oh! Ale got a new phoneeee!!!

I'm so proud of her! :'( (tears of joy)





<3 Giselle.Marie



QOD: "Whoopi Goldberg doesn't have eyebrows?!" - Ilisha
"Do you feel like you're alive?" -Reese

My Thought: did I really fix it.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment