Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day3: Feb 18. dumb bells...



Happy Birthday to my dad!!!!
The big 40!





My dumb homeroom teacher took my camera!
who confiscates cameras nowadays?!
whatever I'm gonna get it tomorrow.

bytchhh.




So because some girl had a seizure from our old bell;
they're going to install new bells.
they were absolutely annoying!
i was hearing doorbells!& you could barely hear them



So I learned something new in Biology.
Platypuses are not mammals, they are monotremes.
& ducks are aves.


Go figure?




For some reason random universities are mailing me
brochures.
I don't want to go to USF, UF, UK, or whatever!
I want to go to NEW YORKKKK!





I went driving today!
that was so much fun.
& I saw Mark but he didn't see me.
Owell.



We went out for some birthday dinner @


yup that place is gooodd.
but don't sit outside at night.
it's so cold&windy. -_-



<3 Giselle.Marie



QOD: "Are Jackalopes real?..They're not!, but I saw it on Scooby Doo!. If a talking dog told me it's real, IT'S REAL!" - Joey.

My Thought: AP World History should die.

No comments:

Post a Comment