Monday, February 23, 2009

Day7: Feb 22. ifeel like dying...

Happy Birthday Tia Margarita!!



soo besides that; i have the worst sickness in the world.
idk what i have.
but it involves a stuffy nose, headaches, shivering, and a mean ass sore throat.
i sound like a man when i talk; and a banshee when i scream!




so since it was sundayy; we had Sweet 16 practice.
which made me worse.
omg I wanted to die.





After that; me, Bebe, Rosanna, & Ale went to Ale's house.

We met up with Jenee to go to the park
because we saw allll these black boys and we were happpyy!



but when we got there; all the fine "blackies" had gone
& we were left with the uglies. "/



& i got even more sick from being outside.
>:o



<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "Get it right, get it tight boo boo." -Jenee

My Thought: I hate when my mom's right.




No comments:

Post a Comment