Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day2: Feb 17. and his nose was like a blood waterfall...

So today the topic at school was mainly
about the fight that broke out
at Nydia's party.
|and of course I would leave before the fight!|

long story short:
some "kids" came and crashed her party; Nydia's family whooped they ass.

Owell. not my prob.

& then a fight broke out at school about Nydia!


& i didn't get to see it!
that's what i get for going to the bathroom and buying a poptart. "/



Today Reese had some theory about gayness in the world.



Reese's Theory of Gayness:
"Eve was made from Adam, so part of her is a man-that little rib thing- so then that means that we're all guys! So we're all gay!!!!"

lmao Reese; you're crazy.





I love the Seniors; they make me laugh soooo much.

Keith's "nappyhaired" brush.


Nabil&Steven


lmao! Post-Its on Nabil's car!!


this pic is priceless!




Sometimes school just amuses me so much. =]



<3 Giselle.Marie




QOD: "I got everything in this car. I got clothes that ain't mine, I got jackets; you want jackets?" -Nabil!!!!

My Final Thought: Band music gives me headachesss -_-




O, and I might cut my hair....




wow I have the worst f.cking headacheeeee!!
Algebra 2 sucks hair balls. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment