Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day70: April 26. ya not tired?!!

I got home maybe 5am from the after party.
My dad got home at like 8am.
Yo, once Dominicans get really drunk and start partying; they DO NOT stop.


So ppl were yelling out plans to go to the beach.
& I was like, "I am not getting up that early to go anywhere."

When I did wake up, nobody went to the beach anyway.
But I txted Ale asking where she was at, and she was at the beach!
& I was like, wth?! I wanna go.


So we went.
But when I got there, Ale was no where to be in sight; she left already.
So I was left with the guys....






ugh.




After that we went to Diaz's house where there was a BBQ going on.
So I grubbed, what else?

I was there for the rest of the day.





<3 Giselle.Marie



QOD: you really think I would remember soemthing this far back?!

My Thought: I like taking pics at the beach


1 comment:

  1. Was that the pic U took with my Phone? lol

    ReplyDelete