Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day74: April 30. movies?

Last day of school for the week.

We went to the movies for Jasmin's birthday.
It was so funny, when we pulled up; Chris was sitting there all alone.



LMFAO!
He looked so happy.


They're so cute, it makes me sick.





So it was Me, Ilisha, Jasmin, Ale, Rosanna, Bebe, &Chris.
So we hit up ColdStone because it was mad early and we felt like having some ice cream.


I wanna work there man, it's mad cool how they make the ice cream.





So we saw.


& for Zac Efron being in that movie; it was pretty good.
He actually looked...good



& then, we didn't know what else to do.
So we went into...




OMG, I cannot tell you how good that movie was.
If you haven't seen it, GO SEE IT!

That white trick is crazyyyyyyyyyy.
Beyonce beat the shit out of her!
The whole time I was screaming for her to hit that bitch!

AMAZINGGGG!





O, i forgot.
Guess what Chris got Jasmin for her birthday?

$40 VANS!
I'm a hater.










Friends are wonderful




<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "Damn, the fact that you sweat enough to make a bucket scares me" -Random Kid

My Thought: I want someone to sing me "Birthday Sex" on my birthday.

1 comment:

  1. WOOOw u would take a picture of me at the movies lmao.

    ReplyDelete