Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day86: May 12. i'm meltingg!!!

Happy Birthday Mr. Norton!!
I love how Norton didn't even tell us it was his birthday!
But that's expected from him.


It was sooooo damnnnn hot today.
Like, unbelievably hot.
You could cook an egg on the roof of a car.

it would've been a perfect day at the beach, but certainly not at school.





Juan started talking about his stepdad in French; and he happens to be Dominican (i like him already).
So I guess it's true that Dominicans say cono alot.

It's just another way to say "damn it", or "fuck!!", or "omg!", or even "shit!"

I think everyone should have at least 10 Dominican friends and hang with them for a whole day.
You'll have fun.






<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "Cover up your boobs! You wanna get pregnant?!" -Ilisha

My Thought: Should I go bald?

No comments:

Post a Comment