Saturday, May 9, 2009

Day81: May 7. grub grub.

So today school was normal, I think
Don't remember much.


But after school me&Ale went to Leto HS for Carlito's Culinary Banquet.

My whole perspective of Leto changed, it's a really good school.
They have culinary & cosmetology classes; I wish we had that at Alonso

There kitchen is like, what you see on Food Network.



Amazing.
I wanted to see the Salon but we forgot.


We grubbedddddd.
Like my stomach was hurtin after everything we ate.
I felt like I could be full for weeks.
It was so good.

I didn't bring my camera so we dealt with Ale's phone&Carlito's camera.



They call her "Chef"





Now me&Ale want to transfer to Leto.
But only like 3 times a week.
lol.



<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "You're not as fat....as me" -Carlito

My Thought: They peer pressured me into having seconds.


No comments:

Post a Comment