Friday, May 15, 2009

Day84: May 10. shake what ya mama gave ya..

Happy Mother's Day!
so yea, here's to all the moms, aunts, grandmas, sisters; blah blah.


We went out to Bahama Breeze (yet again) to eat.
That place was packed, ppl were willing to wait over an ho0ur to get there food; and we were one of them.

We had a 90 min. wait; so we decided to take pics.












They were giving out a rose to all the mothers; so I guess I looked like a mother that day because I got one too.

It was pretty damn insulting.
Were they saying that I looked old?
Or that I look like I'm pregnant?
or maybe I look like one of those dumb high school dropouts that get knocked up and keep their baby?

idk, you tell me.



Other than that, the inside of Bahama Breeze is pretty amazing.







Hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day, well not YOURS exactly, but.....you get the point.




<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "There are mothers your age, you never know." -Papi

My Thought: I do look old for my age...."/

No comments:

Post a Comment