Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day75: May 1. wtf brooo??

For some odd reason there wasn't school today.
Whatevs.


So Nydia planned on the whole court going to the beach today.
PLANNED; things didn't turn out like they were planned.



Recently someone stole Carlito's phone at his school; right out of his pocket while he was in PE.
Ain't that a bitch?

So we basically have no contact with him; but he was our ride to the beach.


So in the morning, I was trying to tell everyone to wake up and get ready, thinking Carlito was already awake.
WRONG, if ALE hadn't told me to call his house, I would've still been waiting for him.


Nigga was sleeping, and I told his mom to wake him up, and he replied, "I'm tirredddd."





So we didn't go.


But he called me back like at 10, saying that he never said he was tired and that margarita never tried to wake him up.
& we plan on going tomorrow, hmmm; we'll see.






<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "I'm a pretty good cellmate. I'm nice and I masturbate quietly." -ComedyCentral

My Thought: The world isnt' even alive by 8:30am

No comments:

Post a Comment