Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day68: April 24. dress rehearsal.

Who thought about school today?
I didn't!

I was so excited for Saturday, it was crazzzy.

Once school got out I hopped in the car with Fransisco&Joel to go to get their tuxes and then go to rehearsal.
Well that didn't turn out so well.

There would be a traffic jam while we were getting to the tux place.
& my mom would call and start screaming at me.
so of course I got in trouble.



But whatever; I didn't care at that moment.




We got to dress rehearsal late.
& that hall looked uglier than a middle school boy's face going through puberty.
It was small, the chairs looked cheap, & the stage was all lopsided and had us trippin; literally.





I was just wondering how they were gonna fix this up for tomorrow.




<3 Giselle.Marie




QOD: "You can marry your cousins, there's nothing wrong with that" - Ms. Sultenfuss
"Maybe in Alabama!" - Joey

My Thought: cousins marrying cousins is NOT right.

No comments:

Post a Comment