Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day90: May 16. what is this? a hotel?!

Alright, Saturday.
I'm didn't do much today.

Went to WalMart to develop pics.
& that's it.


Two of my relatives from DR flew in today, i knew they were coming.
But then my uncle came from Ft. Lauderdale, with the wife, kid, and niece.
So I was just like, wtf?
Does my house look like a hotel to you?!


I have to wait hand&foot on these ppl, that is NOT how I roll.

Somebody's gonna get the boot.






Guess where my brother is at this moment?
At a party!
wth?!
Nigguh has been partyin for 2 nights straight!
He was at some baseball award thing in Clearwater, he came back, took a shower&got dressed QUICK, and left.

I was like where are you going?
He said, "to a party." All casual and shit.



This aggravates me, I should be the one out; not him.


It must be opposite day.



<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "I got a red umbrella that matches. You want it?" -Papi
"Sure, I'll look cool." -Bebe

My Thought: Nahh bihhh

No comments:

Post a Comment