Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day76: May 2. burnt toast.

TODAY was beach day.

It was Me, Ale, Edith, Jasmin, & of course Carlito.

We got to the beach at like 10am, shit was emptttyyyyy.


Carlito&Ale had this goal of getting tan, like my color.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


They had baby oil and tanning oil; the works.




It was in and out of the water.
We were there from 10am-3pm.
Crazzyyy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





So we have a tradition of burying Carlito in the sand whenever we go to the beach.
This time we went a little overboard.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Don't mind his boobs flapping around.
LMAO.






Photobucket








So after the beach, we dropped Jasmin off&went to the pool.
Like we needed more water.

Oh yeah my bro came too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


We were jammin to my iPod radio.
& then "She Got a Donk" came on.
Ohhh My Lord.
Edith is a freak





omg, I was TRYING to do the "JJ"; but Edith's lil nasty self took the spotlight!
+ my bottoms were falling.





yo, my bro and Carlito got some donks.






"Birthday Sex" is our jammmmmm.







<3 Giselle.Marie



QOD: ....

My Thought: Water makes you tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment