Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day88: May 14. the time has come.

AP World History Exam today.
Here we go, 4 hours, in a cold gym; with nothing but 3pencils&pens and our brains.

55minutes to answer 70 multiple choice?
I don't think so, I didn't finish. "/
I got to #62, f.ck; at least I did better than Reese, she got to #55.

And then 3hours to do 3 essays.
OMG.
It was horribleeeeee.

I don't even want to think about it anymore.







So after the Exam, we could leave school.
So me, Jasmin,& Ale went to Ilisha's house.

We stopped at Publix to stock up on food.



Junk food, that is.

& her mama bought 2 pizzas to add to that.


It was badddd, I felt like I gained 5 pounds from eating all that.



We chilled there for most of the day.
But I got picked up to go to Kissimmee to do what?
My hair.


Yea, I just got a perm and cut it, no biggie.





byeeee
<3 Giselle.Marie



QOD: "Ya can't come to my house anymore, it's bad for ya health." -Ilisha

My Thought: Peeing makes you loose a couple pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment