Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day67: April 23. ching chong whaaa?

Alrighttttt.
(Jenee get off my asss)
Time to Bloggggg.



We went to get our nails done for Ale's party today.
(me, Ale, Jasmin, &Rosanna)
& Nydia said she got the hook up for $26 for Mani&Pedi.
Wrongggg!

Our shit ended up being $40 and over, we tried to argue;
but you know how it is with Asians.
Everytime they say something it sounds the same.
I kept telling the guy, no its $26.

& he went on, "ya ya, but no because just mani pedi but you do crylic and dat cot mor, but fo yuou I take sick dolla off, but i still gib you deal."

We were like, "wtf is he saying"
I ended up paying $47 for my shit.
That's ridiculous.

Even thought it came out cute and the people there are funny; I'll never go back.

Ugh!!













<3 Giselle.Marie





QOD: "I didn't understand her, all she kept saying was '5 dolla mo.' Stupid white tip!" -Jasmin

My Thought: Somebody needs some Rosetta Stone.



No comments:

Post a Comment