Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day46: April 2. i'm losing...

My highlight of the day was in 1st per.

We had this assignment where we had to write a song/poem about life in the future (100-200 yrs from now)
& so I have Alex Singleton in my class.
He wrote the best song everrr!
He sang it to the beat of "Turn my Swag On" by Soulja Boy!
it was HIGHlariousssss!!




It was sooo funny.
I couldn't even hold the camera straight because I was laughing so hard.



Anyways, the middle schoolers came again, this time it was Davidsen MS.
They were surprisingly bigger than Farnell.
So they loved us; once again.
I really don't see the big deal; but whatevvv.




So from then on the day got weird.
Rosanna&me like, didn't talk at all.
like the whole day.
& idk why.

She's my bestfriend, and I love her to death.
& I'll basically do anything to protect her; she knows that.
But I guess with Ale's sweet 16 and stuff; she's growing closer to her, & hanging out more with her.
& I'm left in the dust.
So I just feel like, we're growing apart.

& the same kinda goes for Ale too.


So yea, idk.
Felt like sharing that.


I'll just leave stuff alone and be a "loner" as Joe likes to call me.



I don't want to lose my best friend.



I'm gonna talk to her.
I'll tell you how it goes.



homework time.
<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: nothing was said

My Thought: Juan&Sophia are NOT going out.

Just look at her face!
lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment