Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day66: April 22. make up your mind!!!

Happy Birthday Joe!
ily sooo much!

& Happy Earth Day!
Even though I didn't do anything to protect the environment.


So today was a "half day".
Wonderful.



But then it got crappy.



Sammy is a dick.
That's what he is.

After school he told Ale that he was going back into her party.
He said, "what choice do I have?"
Um, no nigguh. Don't make it sound like you're gonna have a horrible time.


So around 5 I commented him telling him I was going to pick him up to go get his tux.
He replied, "I can't go"


I thought he meant can't go get his tux today.
But I asked, "can't go where?"


Replied, "I have to go with my family on Friday, I'm really sorry."
I was like, wowwww, you have GOT to b kidding me!

He said "things come up in life"
Um yea they sure do!
Like all this stress going on for everyone because this dumbass can't pick left from right!

he was like, "i feel horrible tell ale I'm sooooooo sorry." & blah blah blah



BITCH, PLEASE!





excuses excuses, shove them up.....




ugh. i'm done.
I'm to young for gray hairs.







& my f.ckin hip hurts
<3 Giselle.Marie



QOD: "You gonna be sittin up in ISS with that beanie" -Reese

My Thought: Beanies & Hats are 2 different things!

No comments:

Post a Comment