Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day47: April 3. so confusing.

Friday!
Last day of school.
Officially Spring Break!
hyped even thought I have no idear what I'm doing; Owell.


So yea, school was ok.
I have Spring Break homework though.
So i f.ckin hate my teacher.
Just because she has no life doesn't mine I can't enjoy mine.




O, so about me&Rosanna.
We talked (txted), so we're "cool" now.
But I think things aren't really fixed.
I can't get into detail, because I don't want to be known as somebody who can't keep their mouth shut.


Drama is a killer.




Thankfully Jenee Williams is great at giving advice.
Haha, that lil jit fixing problems and such.
(ily Jenee!)
so, hopefully; I'll get a chance to actually do what she told me to,
& things will get fixed.
hopefully...



On the other hand, I hope Ale doesn't change.



& I have a feeling Martin is gonna find me on MySpace.
i just do...








*sigh*
bye
<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: nothing remembered

My Thought: I can't believe Cori sprained his arm playing Twister.


No comments:

Post a Comment