Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day56: April 12. church?!

Happy Easter!!!!




Ok so if you know me, you know that I don't go to church.

It's not that I don't believe in GOD, I'm Christian...but church isn't my thing.



But I went today because of course it's Easter.






It was so weird.

I felt like I was on another planet.


But I love having a big family to experience it with me.

We seriously took up two whole rows (pews).

Ridiculous.


-A family that prays together, stays together-




The service was in Spanish.

Not that I don't understand Spanish, but I didn't comprehend what they were saying.



& then they had this little thing where the pastor went around the whole church and sprayed Holy Water on people, like it was raining.

& this ;lady behind us put the bible over head so her hair wouldn't get wet, it was so funny.

But I did the sammeeee thing.

haha. =]





So then practice, of course.


Wow, it was sweat everywhere.

It was just a realization of how hard we've worked at this dance& how good we have it down.


We've been practicing since Janrary, I'm so proud of us.

*tear*





<3 Giselle.Marie

QOD: "Aye, cuddi bre lemme get some Cheetos" -Chris P.

"What did you call me?!" -Editha


My Thought: It's kind of retarted to talk about me when I'm in the room next to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment