Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day55: April 11. shake your bootay

So today started off as a regular Saturday;

I woke up around 1:30, eating breakfast at like 3, getting ready for a party.


So that's what I did.



So there was a party, it was this little girl, and she turned 1 so it was a big deal.

So they went all out and rented a hall.

Who rents a hall for a 1-year-old?!


anywayyysss...


When I got there, it was dead.

No body was dancing, it was some old country music playing, I was so bored for a good hour.



So the kids got a little roudy, and it started to liven up.

Ppl got drunker and started dancing, the DJ turned it up.


So yea I was on my little kid shyt, haha.

I was like 11 or something, me & Natalie were gettin it.



she was something like this.
lmao





I didn't get cake!!!

ahhh, all I got from there was a little birthday pin.







Sooooo, I'm not gonna get into details, cuz there's no need to get all up in my business.

But I got what i wanted that night.

Twice to be exact xD









<3 Giselle.Marie



QOD: "Silence is golden, Duct Tape is silver.....I saw it on a shirt" -Ale


My Thought: The sweet taste of sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment