Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day60: April 16. on the road again.

Waking up at 4:30am is not cute.
Had to be at school by 5am to leave at 6am, which never happened.

We left around 6:45am for some reason.



But yea, 10 hours on a bus is not the best thing for your back.

I was soooo uncomfortable.
I would say that out of those 10 or so hours, I slept 1.




So when we arrived there; we were planning on having a half hour to get ready to go to Medieval Times.
That didn't happen either.


The hotel was being dumb and shorted us 9 rooms so we were there for maybe 30 min. waiting to get all the rooms and then we only had like 10 min. to get ready and leave.





But it was worth it.
I never expected for Medieval Times to be so exciting.
I had the time of my life.
It was so much fun & they give you so much fooooddd!
I thought I was going to blow!!






I had a blast.


Photobucket
Photobucket












It was so realistic, they did jousting and everything!











<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "I was drooling, it was like fucking Niagra Falls" -Jazzy

My Thought: missed me?

Glow Sticks rule.


No comments:

Post a Comment