Monday, April 6, 2009

Day50: April 6. *sigh*

So, I have something to admit.
I have an attitude problem.
Now I know some of you are sitting there like, "no shyt Giselle"
But I'm just letting you know that I'm not denying it.



So yea, I tlkd to Ale about stuff.
& I guess I'm too blunt.
I do give "tough love", I know that.
But I didn't know that I've crossed the line basically.



So yea, realization.......I have to "change my ways" or else things won't fix themselves.



If you have a problem with me, or what I do.
Let me know, seriously.
I might be mad at first but, I'll take the constructive criticism.






& I know it's mad early for me to be writing my blog, but I'm home now.
& I know I'm not gonna be doing anything else the rest of the day.






& Jenee, idk if I'm able to talk to anybody face to face.
I feel like I'm gonna burst out into tears.
idk.



that's all.
thx for reading, i appreciate it.
<3 Giselle.Marie





My life is a puzzle







QOD: like I said, I'm not going anywhere or seeing anyone.

My Thought: I realized how much I like Britney Spears.

No comments:

Post a Comment