Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day65: April 21. dropout.

Happy Birthday Sammy!
you f.ckin dropout!



So I guess Sammy had a little chat with Bianca; because he quit too!


This is his story:
He's going to a family reunion on Friday and he's not coming back until Saturday.


But guess what we found out?
His girlfriend's going to be there.
So he just wants to see his girlfriend.



So he quit, just so he can go make out with his girl.
Thx Sammy.


Ale's Sweet is in 4 days.
It's bad enough because of Bianca because there's no one my brother's height; but we got that covered.
But now this shit.




I hope he knows that everyone hates him now.
Idc if it's your birthday.


Ass.








still pissed
<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "The don't call me Michael at my house, they call me CryBabyBitch; CBB for short. Sometimes when my dad's nice he calls me BabyBackBitch" -Michael.

My Thought: thx for the stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment