Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day61: April 17. competition.

Happy Birthday Carleigh!
You pothead.






So this was competition day.
& we were there for maybe 4 hours?
Idk, but it was pretty damn boring.

But the Wind Ensemble did banging.
I love their songs.







So after competition, we went back to the hotel and headed out to Cici'z Pizza.
We took over that bihh.
It was straight up band ppl.














& then we went toooo...



Malibu Grand Prix!



Now if you don't know what that is I'll tell you.

It's this huge arcade, that has batting cages, go carts, bumper boats, and mini golf.
(There's one in Tampa But I've heard it's not as good)

Now I've never been Go-Carting before, so I was so excited to go.










I had the time of my lifeeeeeeee!
It was sooooo much fun.
My group went like 3 times, we couldn't get enough.






Then we chilled inside and tried to win tickets.

Jazzy became obsessed with this one game that used your token to try to win other tokens.
(if that makes sense)
She wasted all her tokens on it.
It was so funny, she was hooked.
oh, and Erik too; but we'll get to him later.










<3 Giselle.Marie





QOD: "It smells like Big Foot's dick" -Cameron
"Sharing is caring, good thing I don't" -Erik

My Thought: Fast&Furious!

No comments:

Post a Comment