Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day62: April 18. acrophobiaa..

So today was the competition for the dancers & the drumline.
They were pretty amazing.









After that, we went to the best place ever













Our group is amazing <3



Yesss!
Six Flags over Georgia!
Wonderfullll!
It was amazing.


Now I'm not a roller coaster person.
But I did get on this one ride.





It's called Acrophobia.
It's a 200 ft. (16-story) drop.
It drops once and only once, you don't know when you go up or down.
When you get to the top, this creepy version of Ring Around the Rosie starts playing.
& when it gets to the part "..we all fallllllllllll..";
I didn't even hear the "down" because thats when we fell.


That ride is so f.cking intense.




Can you believe I rode that!
Twice!
I am so proud of myself.

I was going to do a roller coaster; but I got chicken.
There's always next year.






Omg this is so sad.











While our group was in line to ride roller coasters, me Erik&Brittney walked like the whole park a couple of times.
Erik has this little problem with the arcade games and his money.
You know the games with the little claws, and you win what you pick up?
Well they had those but with Ipods and PSPs and DSes; and Erik became obssesedddddd.

He spent over $40 playing those games; and lost every single time!
I tried to help him by holding his wallet but he wouldn't let me.
I felt so bad, but it was sooo damn funny.









& Brittney won this cute Pikachu.


& someone ended up stealing it!
who steals a Pikachu!?
I felt bad.



So on the way back to the hotel from Six Flags.
We had this little crazy thing going on with our cameras.
Just taking random pictures with our flashes on and the lights off on the bus.
There were like 6 cameras involved.
It was hilarioussss!
Jazzy went into a seizure, she became epileptic.















<3 Giselle.Marie



QOD: "If I want to risk my life on this ride I can!. You're not my mom" -Joe
"I wish there was a designated piggyback ride person" -Brittney


My Thought: I should've did Superman

No comments:

Post a Comment