Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day51: April 7. natural high.

I don't understand why Macy's would have a morning sale.
Why can't it be all day, so ppl like me who don't wake up until 1pm have to wake up early.
I woke up at 10:30-something just for that.
Whatevs; I got a bunch of stuff.


So while we were venturing throughout the mall.
We wandered into




Idk what is the deal with white ppl and their expensive stores.
It smelled like somebody took some perfume and sprayed every nook&crany of that store.
I was gasping for fresh air.
I'll never return.



other than that, I realized that shopping gets me high.
xD




Wow so my cousin (Rafaelito) from DR is soo funny.
We ate some Chick-fil-A at the mall, and we had some coupons.

& we gave him this coupon that said buy a large drink get a free sandwich.
& when we gave it to him he said,
"Free sandwich with a drink?! I love America!"
omg, that was so funnny.
It was like he's never used a coupon.
He even said, "I love this whole coupon idea".









I completely forgot I have homework.
ughhh

<3 Giselle.Marie



QOD: "Do you have Photoshop to make me look stronger?" -Rafaelito
"Wow you look very fashionable with toilet paper on your shoe" -Rafaeltio

My Thought: Doris I miss you! ahh, I love how you wanna pay for my band trip. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment