Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day59: April 15. whoooo!

So if you guys didn't already know.
The Band Trip is finally here!!!!!


this year we're going to...



Yessir, Atlanta, GA!
I'm so excited.

If you didn't already know, i love black ppl.
So what better place for me to travel than to Atlanta?!






So right now I'm in the process of doing my hair because you know I gotta look good, lol.
But seriously we're going there for a competition, but I'm going to do some sight-seeing ;)




I haven't started packing anything.
I should get on that like RIGHT NOW!
But I have to be at school by 5am, so I have time.




I'm coming back on Sunday the 19th maybe around 3am.
IDK.
& I'm definitely not going to school Monday.
School business =]


But I'm obviously not bringing my laptop, so that means no posts.

But I will post when I get back, promise.






kthxbye!

I'll miss you guyss!
lol



<3 Giselle.Marie

QOD: "Weed smells like stanky feet but with a natural scent." -Reese

My Thought: all the blackiesss...mmmm, yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment