Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day64: April 20. some video...

Even though I didn't go to school; I still had work to do.
I had to get up and get ready for the little video thing with The Court at the beach.

Now because of the "rain" we didn't do it at the beach.
We went to some place called Phillipe Park; idk.
But it was nice.



We felt like idiots.
We had to like run around and fake play with each other and laugh the whole time.
I was so tired of laughing omg.
I hope it comes out cute cuz I didn't roll around in dirt for nothing.




But at least everyone looked nice and was matching with their partners =]












Me & Chris looked the best =]









O did I forget?
Bianca quit.
She was my brother's partner.
That's why in every pic, he's alone with his white polo.

She had some excuse about her hair doesn't go up.
Our hair styles are up, she knew from the beginning; but she decides to quit now.


She has a weave in her hair.
Weave can do anything and still look good.
So she f.cked it up for everyone.






pisseddd.
<3 Giselle.Marie

QOD: nothing

My Thought: then take the weave out!

No comments:

Post a Comment