Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day45: April 1. stresssss.

April Fools!!!!
I just felt like saying it.



Wowwwww, I forgot the whole day.

Oh no!


So Farnell MS came today for 8th grade orientation.
So the Marching Band got together and we played for them.
It was like they've never heard a band before; they were crazy!
& on top of all that i saw Jenee&my brother.
& me and Rosanna WOULD be right next to her so she crackin up the whole time which f.cked me up when I was playing.

Crazy.
I'm scared for next year.
So many freshman, I feel bad fro some of them.






So then we went to my lunch, we had like 20 minutes left.
So me&Rosanna decided to stay for 6th lunch which was very nice =]
We got to eat with Ale for the first time since she got separated from us.
But I felt kind of wrong because I missed AP world and I knew Ms. Meyer was gonna say something.

So I was right.
Only reason is because Blake went to class!
ugh, so he said that he had enough time to eat and that he didn't know why I wasn't there.
But luckily Jasmin covered for me and said the lines were long and I didn't have time to eat. xD





9th per. Alg2H.
Hate it.
Perry&Dean, I'm going to killll them.
Just because Mr. Singer is like legally deaf; doesn't mean you can yell PENIS every 5 seconds!
& they were trying to ride on me; bitch pleaseeeee.
Like I haven't heard all the Black&Indian jokes before.
They tried my life; know that

Girls are dangerous.






Sooooo; 24friggin days left!
I'm excited and stressed out at the same time.
& it's not even my party!
wow.
I'll have gray hairs before you know it.





have a good one.
<3 Giselle.Marie



QOD: "My brother wanted Skittles, so I gave him M&Ms. April Fools!!!" -Joey

My Thought: I'm so threatening.

No comments:

Post a Comment