Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day48: April 4. nothing.

So Saturday.
Is it Spring Break or is it just me?

OK, so my dad's cousin (i guess my cousin too) came from DR today.
& he's really cool because he agrees with everything I say.
Not because he can't understand me (he speaks English mind you) but because he knows what its like to live with my dad.
lol.

him: "What school you want to go to?"
me: "Somewhere in NY"
him: "O yea, get away from your parents & live your life!"






So my mom, Stephany, and I were supposed to head out to Marshall's today because Steph has a discount card.
She told me that she was gonna call us in an hour to leave; she never did.
We called later and she was at the hospital.
Her grandpa has been there for a couple weeks, and everyone's scared that...well, you know...


I wasn't mad at her.
But that was my only hope of leaving the house.


I was locked up all day.
I didn't talk to anybody.
Spent the whole day dressed to go out, watching videos on YouTube.
& now I'm watching Chris Rock.


Not a good start to Spring Break









byeeeee.
<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "Hi Manny's sister" -bro's friend
^^ like I don't have a name?

My Thought: I should've gone driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment