Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day13: Feb 28. leap yearr??

It's weird knowing that there's an extra day
in February that comes every
4 years.
hmmm...


so I didn't do much today.
I had to work on FCAT.
which sucks ass, I hate it soooo much.
I don't know not one person who likes FCAT.



Happy Birthday Veronica!

We celebrated her birthday today.
I find it weird she's a leap-year baby.
She turned 9 but in actuality she's 2 3/4?
idk.



But of course a birthday party turned into poker.
These ppl can't live without poker.






So we were chillen at Ale's house.
& Ryan didn't happen to notice that he
was in the perfect position to take a picture.
haha! I finally got him on camera!



& yes Jenee I think he's cute.
you happy?




<3 Giselle.Marie



My thought: Boys are sooooo nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment