Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day37: Mar 24. ...

My hair was out of control today.
I do admit, it wasn't workin for me.

According to Corrine I can pull of the look.
But I think not.


Anyways, test in AP World today.
Which meant scrambling for last minute copying.
Those worksheets get passed around to at least 5 different people.
I copied them from Jasmin, she got them from Cori, who got it from Christina, who got it from Ale.
Wth, we're such procrastinators =]






Soooo, i hate driving with SPICS in Driver's Ed.
Lmao.

I just can't, Jose Feliciano...yea, he's a spic.
& so is Wilmer.
Omg, I wanted to run them over like I did them cones.
Lol.



& can somebody PLEASE explain to me why we got our seats changed in French?
I really didn't understand, and neither did Ms. Bennett
with that confused look on her face.



You can get away with murder in that class & she won't notice.




<3 Giselle.Marie



QOD: "I love your hair, I could never pull off the 'wild thing' " -Corrine.
"Did you just call me physco?" -me

My Thought: It's not that big of a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment