Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day24: Mar 11. you nervouss??


Thank the Lord Almighty.

I hate FCAT.
Nxt year I only have to take one.
yess!



Anyways, the schedule was messed up again.
So I didn't know where the hell I was going.



I found someone else who reads my blogs: Juan Paredes.
idk how to spell your last name but Owell.
That made me happy =]



I felt like smacking Reese today, she tried me.
"I saw 3 girls the looked like you yesterday and I was finna be like 'Gisel..',
but then I realized it wasn't you"

NOBODY IN THE SCHOOL LOOKS LIKE ME!!!
I have not seen one person that looks, talks, or acts like me.
>:o


It's like saying these two barnacle-heads are twins.


There's nobody.




French was f.cking funny!
That "are you nervous?" game has no point to it, at all;
but it's funny as idk what!








I was walking down the hall, and I was texting;
so I didn't notice Jaime walking towards me.
& I slammed right into his shoulder!
It almost took my eye out!


^.^





Wow I hate waiting for ppl after school for a ride.



How you gonna leave me waiting!
Me&tio were stranded!
I was going to shoot myself!
Omg.



of course I have homework...

<3 Giselle.Marie



QOD: "Sophia?! Why are you caressing my nipple?!" - Juan
"I can take a jail picture just like my dad" - Martin

My thought: Ever notice how teachers have "Word Walls" but no words?

yeaaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment