Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day19: Mar 6. gettt ittt!!

I wanted to go to Prom so bad.
I hope everyone who went had fun&was safe.
Can't wait to see pictures.




This Friday sucked.
I was so unprepared.
I had at least 2 tests which were sooo hard.
I'm missing over 5 assignments.
ughhh, school sucks.



Lunch is the best part of the day.
It was just me&Reese running from each other, (mainly her running from me)
& then Jazzy chasing me cuz I took her shoe.
She went outside in her socks looking for me, took her awhile.
lmao.


So Reese&Ilisha have this thing where they
go upstairs and throw juices at ppl after lunch.
Omg it was sooooo funny!!


But Reese missed so we'll try again on Monday.
xD






I want to have a baby.
Of course not now but when I'm older.
They're so cute&adorable.





<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "My mom had me when she was 16; I'm not gonna do that. I'm not even gonna have a boyfriend. I can't; I'm gonna be in the CIA" -Heaven

My Thought: I love it when ppl sleep during class.

No comments:

Post a Comment