Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day14: Mar 1. what theee....

So today wasssss...idk.

I woke up this morning to take a shower.
& I ended up shaving.
Which isn't so nice when the water is freezing
-_-


We had practice today at Ale's house.
I hate practicing there because no one takes it seriously.
& the guys always leave to play basketball
@ the park & we can't get them back.





& of course there was poker tonight.
I have noooo idea what the hell is up with poker being every night.

There's this cute little girl name Gianna.
but everyone calls her Gigi.
(stole my nickname)

But she's so cute.
She thinks she's so big. She sticks up her middle finger
& beats ppl up.





But that's how my day went.
How was yoursss???




<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "Yo tighten me up son!" - Chris P.

My thought: If my voice stays like this forever; I'll cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment