Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day25: Mar 12. my readers..

It was kind of weird not having FCAT.
I actually had to do work in my classes which was not nice.




We seriously need a bigger cafeteria;
or the freshman can just leave =]
Because it's not cute how me and my lunch crew have to search
everyday for a table and for some chairs.
Like what the hell, why can't all the weirdos eat outside
where no one can see them?!

(That's really mean, I don't mean it. It just gets me aggravated how
we don't have a permanent table)




Driver's Ed was weird.
I drove with ppl I didn't know.
I felt like killing a cone.


But I do realize they represent people, and curbs, and stop signs;
so calm down I'm a pretty good driver.


French is the best.
Juan I loveeee you!
Juan's Myspace

He had the cutest shirt today




It said "Si me deseas Sonrie"
Which means, "If you want me smile"
& you couldn't help but smile when you read it.
lol.



So I was doing my work, and I saw Martin doing his.
So I payed no attention to him.
Then I realized he was drawing in the book, I asked him what he was drawing;
ME!

It was soooo creepy, because it's pretty good.
He got my "chonga earrings" and everything!



If you can't see that good sorry; obviously flash is necessary for every picture.



Juan had a little, umm...happy moment.






Soooo, I found out I have another reader!!
Michael!
He's my friend in NJ.
I miss you Mike!


So now I have 3 readers =]
or maybe more, if you read my blog let me know...




So yea; time to get back to reality and do some homework.



adios,
<3 Giselle.Marie




QOD: "I know you're poles are usually a lot thinner and silver....yea I said it!" - Ilisha H.

"Everybody and the mama play spades" - Ilisha H.
"Not me and my mama" - Reese S.

"Juan sientate!" - Me



My Thought: I needs to stop taking those 2 hour "naps"...

No comments:

Post a Comment