Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day39: Mar 26. business is booming..

Today was a good day.
I woke up with a great attitude.
IT was just one of those days to be happy about.
=]


So the Student Gov't. elections are being held.
& we were in HR to see all the candidates.
& there was this one girl, Chanae Cleavland, she cracked me up!

She was so excited & she had such attitude when she talked.
The only annoything thing was she kept saying her name.
Ex: "So vote for me, Chanae Cleavland for a fun & better year next year. And if you want more privliges around the school, vote for me, Chanae Cleavland. So don't forget to vote Chanae Cleavland.!"

I swear if she said her name anymore I was going to throw my shoe at the TV!




Anyways, I have a little business going on with my bracelets.
It's actually going pretty good.
Charging 50&75 cents.
I can make a lot of money that way, TRUST ME!

I even have orders from Leto HS because of Carlito.
Lmao







In Driver's ED Coach took some of us out into traffic.
I was scared.
I'm scared to drive onto streets like Hillsborough, Waters, Sheldon, Montague.
Those are what I call "real streets".
I drive in neighborhoods where the only danger to me is squirrels jumping in the road.



Yea, its sad.









Peace out
<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "It's the GOD of all Doritos!" -Reese

My Thought: Its not called sucking up, it's called "being liked better than the others" =]

1 comment:

  1. Reading your post about “learning to drive”” made me share a special report I found about the “10 Keys To Eliminating Fear of Driving”.

    The Author Alex Hunter really showed expert knowledge and understanding not only in eliminating the fear in driving but also in building your confidence and skills in driving. I hope this post will help you on not being “scared to drive”

    ReplyDelete