Monday, March 23, 2009

Day36: Mar 23. monday already?!

I didn't want the weekend to end. =[
But Owell.


So people have a weird thing about my hair when it's a curly.
Either it looks like dreads or its "crazy sex hair"


I can't help it if my hair won't curl, it's permed.
I have black people hair.
You understand.


So yea I admit my hair was pretty up there today.
But idc, I was workin it.
I was on that "Jungle Fever" as someone said =]





Martin, is ridiculous.
He's funny, but it gets to a point where he needs to stop.
Once you cross that line, it's done.


Erik I WILL get you one day.
Best believe.



So Carlito picked me up After School and took me to WalMart; we needed to print some pictures.
& I was so scared because of the whole "gang killing" going on over there.
Tio made it even worse!
"WalMart?! Who goes to WalMart on Mondays, you go on Wednesdays. Be careful, they're killing people at WalMart."
"I'll give my wife all the money I have for her to go to WalMart everyday."

He's kidding.
But still, that's scary.


So we went to Micheal's
& I got stringggggg!!!!!
I was so happy.
Me&Carlito were in string heaven.
We were running around like "do these colors match? which pack should I get?! I want all of them!"
Fanatastic


There was more, wayyyy more.
& it was orgasmic.
lmao.


<3Giselle.Marie


QOD: "Nobody likes a girl with a potty mouth" -Perry

"We have to keep the car balanced, the 2 fat guys in the front" -Tio

"Trust me when I run a bitch over in NY, I'm gone! Nobody know me over there!" -Carlito

My Thought: I want my car.




No comments:

Post a Comment