Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day26: Mar 13. ooooo.

hey look; it's Day26.



Anyways, today is Friday the 13th.
We've had like 3 of these in a row, that's kinda creepy.



My day was going pretty good until Lunch came along.
So I was calmly eating my lunch until Joe came along.
(Joe Piazza; short; wrestling team, yea)

He creeped up behind me and scared the shizznit out of me!
I had a red juice pouch in my mouth, so when i screamed it fell.
& it fell onto my legs and dripped down to my sneakers.
I was wearing my white Converse!!!

What the hellll!
I need me some of this




After that happened, the rest of the day was pretty chilll.



French was of course; crazy.

Martin mad the Jamaican birdhouse thing.
It was pretty good.







After school Mami picked me up & we went to Kissimmee to do my hair.
(Don't ask just accept it)
I got my perm did and my hair cut.
It was on point.



That was my day.
=D


<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "It's not huge, it's firm" - Ale

"God don't like ugly"-Reese
"God don;t like gay" -Me

"How do you say she doesn't have any?" -Ms. Bennet
"She's flat" -Juan

"Because I'm black from the waist down" - Juan

"WEPAAA!" -Eric



My Thought: Why does Dunkin Donuts have a drive-thru?
You can't walk in and get a donut?
But my mother would be the one to get a latte at the drive-thru & then go inside to pee.


No comments:

Post a Comment