Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day30: Mar 17. ayeeee..

Happy St. Patrick's Day



& Happy Birthday Christina!



I barely remember today.
Let's see; school was boring.
I think we should have holidays off.
Like today, Cinco de Mayo, Arbor Day, and like my birthday.
Yup.





Do you know someone who has killed someone & doesn't care?
I do.

Andre Parsons, a kid in my Driver's Ed class.
He's from St. Thomas (Jamaica, same thing)


So he told us this story about when he was back home
he got into a car accident.
He was driving a truck and it was raining, he went over a hill
and the car flipped over and over all the way to the bottom of the hill.
Now I thought, "Omg that's horrible because he was alone."

But I was wrong.
He has picked up some guy that lived in his area and was giving him a ride home.
The guy died.

I was in shock, and I asked him "How can you kill someone like that?!"
and he said, (Jamaican accent) "It not my fault, he go in dee car wit me."
and I asked him why he didn't really care.
& he said, "I'm alive! Dat's too bad fo him."

This dude if f.ckin crazy, and you know them Jamaicans be gettin high
for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
So yea, he was probably in that state of mind.


I'm just glad he doesn't drive in class, because we'd all be dead.






So as soon as I walked into French, this major headache came to me.
(I think Andre gave me some foreign disease)

My head was poundinggg, and my whole body is sore.
I could barely walk up&down the stairs.

I seriously thought I was gonna pass out.

When I got home I was eating some soup and I almost fell asleep in it!


ugh, so I went to sleep at 4 and woke up at 8.

Word of Advice: if you're ever sick, go to sleep.
It's the best thing in the world.





k, so I'll leave you.
My brain cells are disappearing by the minute.



<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD:" I need some studio time!" -Random Kid

My Thought: I don't like my blog anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment