Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day42: Mar 29. don't drop me!

Sundays=Practice.

Today was the last practice at the studio with our dancers.
*tear* I'm gonna miss them.



But yea we finished the Salsa with the dip at the end.
omgggg, I think I did that dip maybe 20 times before getting it right.
I elbowed Chris (my partner) in the face a couple times.
I got cramps up my leg.
It was crazy, but we got it!
It looks good!


I would show you but I don't want to ruin the surprise.




So that's what I did today.


I didn't end up going to Ybor.
& my parents when out to the movies with out us & aren't back yet.


I remembered I have a big test on some book tomorrow, so I'm here copying some notes into my iPod.

The wonders of technology. xD




kthxbye!
<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "Your face should be registered as a lethal weapon" -Steve Urkel

My Thought: I'm sick of the Arab&Black jokes. Seriously, lets grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment