Monday, March 23, 2009

Day33: Mar 20. cake.

*This will be hard remembering my whole weekend. Bare with me*

Friday, friday, friday, friday.

Ok, so like I've said before Friday is the best day of the week.

*blank stare*

lol, I don't remember much of school.


Well there was the Pre-Evaluation thing for Middle School bands today.
& I of course signed up to work at it because I figured,
"What the hell, my brother's in band, I'll get to see him play
+ community service hours"
So me&Rosanna did it.

I was WRONG!
Middle Schoolers are the worst.

6th Graders- don't shut up, short attention span, don't know right from wrong.
*smack in the face*

7th&8th Graders- even worse; they think they know everything, so they don't listen.
*shoot in the head*

& a group of Farnell kids thought it was funny to make fun of me
when I was yelling at them.
Um no boo boo, watch next year when you're a freshman;
I'll make you life miserable.





Erik!
Erik Brignoni!
He has a twin!
lol.

We saw Erik's little brother Josh at the band thing.
At first me and Rosanna were like, "Did you see that kid that looks like Erik?!?!"
& we went up to Erik and he was all casual, "That's my brother"

& we couldn't get over how much they look alike!
They even run the same!
lmao.



Later that night...


If you know me, then you would know that; every night is Poker Night.

SO YEA

Happy Birthday Dona Negra!
I love her, she took care of me when I was little.
She's a cool grandma.






Ok so Stephany is seriously trippin.
She's putting all the girls in Ale's court on the strict diet of no rice and no eating after 7pm.

1) I'm DOMINICAN, that means I need to have rice to function properly.
2) Everything in this family starts after 7pm! I'm not gonna be able to eat anything!


I had no cake that night. =[




<3 Giselle.Marie



QOD: "OK I need to leave, my weave is bunching up. *looks at me* I was impersonating you" -Erik

"We don't play with food, we eat that shit!" -Carlito

My Thought: Putting sugar in flowers helps them live longer

No comments:

Post a Comment