Monday, March 23, 2009

Day34: Mar 21. cake.

I needed a new bathing suit.
My other one was not lookin cute with all the chicos.


So we spent all day looking!
wtf?!
This world is ridiculous.

We found a really cute one a JCPenny but it ended up being $6o!
I'd rather go naked





So then we traveled to Target.
We got one but not as cute.
At least it covered stuff up.

I don't like being OVER exposed.



So of course another birthday.
Happy Birthday Karina & Giselle!
ironic huh?

So Giselle turned 18 xD
&Kari turn 6


That little demon child.
I love her.
lol.

No but seriously she's crazyyyyy



She may look all sweet&cute; but I guarantee she would take that piece of cake and throw it at you!




That was another cake I couldn't have =[

Actually Steph let me&Ale have some.
So she gave us one piece and cut it in half -_-
I was NOT happy.

Who shares cake?!
That's like sharing a toliet seat....it's not possible.


<3Giselle.Marie


QOD: Nothing I remember.

My Thought: They need to make a bathing suit in my size!

No comments:

Post a Comment