Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day32: Mar 19. what thee?!

For you're info, I did match today.
Obviously no one looked at my earring and saw that they were red
& matched with my shoes.
& who says black&white&red don't go together?!
And I am aware of the fact that my bag was blue, IDC;
I grabbed the first purse I saw and left.


LOOK

^^ matching.

^^ matching.

^^ & more matching!



So since that's all cleared up.
I noticed that I look better when I'm sick.
I try to cover up the "I'm sick get away face" with my clothes.
lol.



I am really slacking in school.
I'm behind on sooo many things.
I've been copying outlines from Ilisha since like last Friday.
I have 2 weeks of Alg2 homework to do.
& I'm behind on Chemistry online.

But guess what?
I still managed to make Ateam!
xD



So Andre talked to me today about me posting
the little story he told me on Tuesday (Mar.17)
He was like "Man, why you got to put stuff on dee internet man?"
It was so funny.
But maybe if he didn't MAKE UP a story; I wouldn't have posted anything.


Andre Parsons is



He probably stole that iPod Touch.

Lmao, kidding Andre don't have a cow.






After School I took a little trip to the doctor which is never fun.
I have this Asian dude & I can't understand a word he says!
But he wasn't there so I got this nice *white* guy.
(Asians should stick to taxes)
^^ kiddinggg!! haha!

no but seriously....



He told me I had the Flu.
Everyone kept telling me that but I didn't know because I've never had it.
So he told me that.

& then he checked my ears, and he pushed my ear in,
& it hurt like a bitch.
omg, worst pain.

So with that said, I have an ear infection (wtf?!)
Idk, something about body swelling (explains my tongue) &
fluid getting stuck in your ear, and blah blah blah...


=]






& hi to any new readers out there =]

<3 Giselle.Marie



QOD: "You look like a zebra with no feet" -Bebe (my brother)

My Thought: People need to tighten up. ASAP




No comments:

Post a Comment