Monday, March 23, 2009

Day35: Mar 22. & more cake!

Sunday, means practice.
So we did, at Ale's house.
We didn't really need to because we have the dance down pretty good.

So after that, the whole court took a little trip to Clearwater for a pool party
at Ale's aunts house; which may I add, is huge!




Ok so,
*Note to self: Never ride with Carlito to Clearwater, on E.
We were SPEEDINGGG.
It was f.ckin ridiculous.
I was praying the whole time that we didn't die.
I was so scared!



We were gettin it though!






Her pool is bangin.





We had soooooo much fun.
It was ridiculous.
Omg.


She had a Moon Bounce!
Who has a Moon Bounce?!











That slide was soooo much fun.








That Jacuzzi was popping.





I swear every party we go to Carlito ends up with cake on his face!
Lmao!



& omg.
It really is a bad idea to put money in a pinata
& tell some teenagers.
Because we will trample all over those lil kids!
Look at my brother!





I love these people.
They make life worth living.




So after most of them left I was still there with my parents & such.
So I decided to have a little fun of my own on the jungle gym








& btw, I didn't eat any cake.
But I ate some good food.
look how much Sammy liked it!






I hope you're weekend was as good as mine.
<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "I thought you guys would look better wet" -Sammy

"I've had enough peoples' fingers in my butt for one day!" -Rosanna

My Thought: I want a Moon Bounce!

No comments:

Post a Comment