Monday, March 9, 2009

Day22: Mar 9. had a visual.

I looked foward to school today.
Me&Rosanna were gettin' it with our matching shoes.
Lol.



So I completely slacked on homework and
I have to rush to finish them.
Not 2 Self: Procrastination is not your best skill.



Today in lunch I realized how loud I am.
I was planning on wetting some ppl today, (look at Mar.6 blog);
but Ilisha drank the juice we were gonna use!
I got soooo mad at her!!!
I was screaming so loud, I'm surprised an AP didn't walk over
& tell me to sut the hell up.

But regardless of Ilisha ruining it.
We still managed to "make it rain"
;-)





Everyone was talking about how Prom was "iight".
Personally I wanted to go, When I want to party..I want to PARTY!!




Omg, Martin (my stalker in French. He's not really my stalker anymore.
My perception of him changed since he cut his hair)
told me about when he fell down the stairs when he was little,
and his little ROTC accident when he blacked out.

I kept picturing it over&over&over!
It was soo funny!
Picture somebody you know falling down the stairs &
I bet you'll laugh!






Today was great, unfortunately tomorrow is FCAT.
Gonna get a good nights' sleep.
bye.




<3 Giselle.Marie



QOD: "There's a wall between us Giselle. I take one brick out and you put three more in its place." - Michael

My Thought: I wonder if I can go the WHOLE day w/o talking. Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment