Monday, March 16, 2009

Day27: Mar 14. i want to leavee..

I had to wake up mad early today.
I had to be at King HS by like 9am for FBA;
(Florida Band Association)


Ugh, I really don't want to talk about it.


Later that night.....




Happy Birthday Carlito!
18!


Wow, finally legal.
Able to drink and go clubbin; but you do it anyways!
Lmao.














Omg, if you haven't partied with Dominicans;
get you some.
Because we seriously know how to party.










Got home at like 3am; yea man.
Loved it.



<3 Giselle.Marie



QOD: "Esa nina no entiende na!" -Ale

"Carlito you can vote now!" -Me
"Can I? Girl that's in 4 years, ima be like 30-something" -Carlito

"I can't do that! I'm not Dominican. My family will hate me forever!" -Nydia


My Thought: Ha! That's what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment