Monday, March 9, 2009

Day21: Mar 8. hook it upppp!

The worst stomach came to me today.
Idk what it was, but thank God I had some ginger ale
so that made it much better.


get you some.




We had practice today.
We had to learn the Salsa which was soooo confusing.
I've never turned so much in my life!
We got pretty far so I'm soo excited.
Ale's sweet 16 is April25; let the countdown begin!





We went to go get the girls' shoes at some store called Shoe Time.
It's one of those cheapy stores that sell shoes fro $10.
We got shoes, but not the heels we went for, lol.

Me&Rosanna ended up getting the same shoes; diff. color


Jasmin&Ale got some flats
We were on point!





Then we went to Carlito's house.

Jasmin planned on doing her hair,
but i needed to get my naps under control.
So I told him to blow dry my shyt.
& then Rosanna asked, & then Ale asked..





We ALL ended up doing our hair.
We had a lil "ghetto salon" thing goin on.
Lmao.




That was my Sunday.
How was yours?



<3 Giselle.Marie


QOD: "Once you dip the girls at the end, you can just let them go so you can be finished!" -Jorgie the dance instructor

My Thought: If I cut my hair, ppl will ask me where my weave went; hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment